Wordmark.it has a very clean and simple interface so all you have to do is type in the word or words you want to preview text for and then click ‘load fonts’. It will display your phrase in all the different fonts on your computer. You can simply click on the fonts your like and when you’re done going through just click ‘filter’ and it will display the fonts you liked while getting rid of the rest of them.
- Adjust letter tracking (spacing between letters)
- Adjust the size of the text
- Invert preview colors to see white text against a black background
- View the different cases (Lower, Title, Upper)
- After initial filtering, drag fonts next to each other’s to look at them side by side.
- Zoom in to view details of the fonts (nice if using a serif font)