By now I'm sure you have seen the famous Google video 'Parisian Love'. It became very popular since it was shown at the Super Bowl. It's popularity is due to the its simplicity and effectiveness -- and now you can make your own using Google Search Stories.
All you have to do is enter some search terms, define the kind of search (book, blog, images, news, etc.)... and choose some music that they provide.
Directions for Using Google’s Search Story Creator
1. Begin by navigating to http://bit.ly/searchstorycreator
2. Enter your first search term and watch the preview window at the bottom of your screen to see what kinds of results will appear in your final search story.
3. Experiment with the options in the drop-down menu under “Using” next to each search term to see what kinds of results are returned by different Google search (web search, images, news, maps, blogs) types. Choose the search type that communicates the most appropriate message to viewers.
4. Complete steps 1-3 for each of your remaining search terms.
5. Once you are happy with the language of each of your questions AND the types of search results that you’ve chosen to display in your final product, click “Next” at the bottom of your screen to add a music track to your work.
6. Preview the music tracks that Google makes available in Search Story Creator. Find one that you think shares the right emotion for the message that you are trying to convey and then click “Next” at the bottom of your screen.
7. Preview the first version of your final product. If you want to make changes, click “Edit Story” or “Change Music.”
8. If you are pleased with your final product, add a title and description. Then, upload your final product to YouTube. (Note: You’ll need a free Google or YouTube account in order to upload your final product.)
9. Share the link with others!