Keep lets you take down short notes with just a basic title and your note content. You can also choose to add an image to a note and color code each note with one of 8 colors.
Prefer a to-do list style instead? There is also the option to create this, then cross out things that you have completed later on.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and be reminded at the right place or time.
Jot down a quick note, make a checklist or keep a photo. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With the Google Keep Chrome app you can
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Add reminders to important notes and be reminded through Google Now
• Color-code your notes to help find them later
• Create and edit notes even when offline
• New look and feel, unified with the Android Google Keep app
• Drag and drop to reorder list items
• Drawer for changing between the notes, archive, and reminders views
Google Keep on the web – http://keep.google.com
Google Keep for Android – http://g.co/keep