You can use Video Editor tools to put together clips to create new videos and publish them to YouTube with one click. All of your uploads are added automatically to the Video Editor. Some of the things you can do with Video Editor are:
- Combine multiple videos and images you've uploaded to create a new video.
- Trim your clips to custom lengths.
- Add music to your video from a library of approved tracks.
- Customize clips with special tools and effects.
Get to the Video Editor
You can get to the Video Editor at http://www.youtube.com/editor or by following these steps:
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- In the top right, click Upload.
- On the right under "Video Editor," click Edit.
- Choose from the Video Editor tools listed below.
- When you're done creating your project, click Create video.
All of your uploads are added automatically to the Video Editor and can be used as a clip. Up to 50 clips and 500 images can be added to a project to create a new video.
- Find the clip or image you want to add in the upper left of the Video Editor. Click the camera icon to browse images.
- Use one of the ways to add the clip or image:
*For existing projects, move your mouse over the clip or image you want to add, then click the + icon.
*When you start a new project, drag the clip or image to the bottom of the timeline at the bottom of the editor (where it says Drag videos here).